Housing and employment

Find how to get help with rent
Stevie99
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Housing and employment

Post by Stevie99 »

I am in need of help finding assistance in housing. I am going to be homeless in a few days now, so any help is greatly appreciated. I am not sure where to turn for help, I have been looking on your website for any help possible. I’m not sure what program or how to find any of the government grants I can apply for.
I just need assistance getting back on my feet. No long term aid or anything like that. I have fallen into hard financial times and am lost now. I am desperate for any info I can receive at this time. I have no money at all as well as no vehicle at this point. I am looking for work desperately as well. It’s hard to get employment in this position but I am willing to do anything I need to do to get out of this hole but I am needing help to do this. I can’t fix it on my own. Please help ASAP. THANK YOU so much for your time and knowledge on this. Have a Blessed Day.
Namumura
anti spam: Blue

Re: Housing and employment

Post by Namumura »

I'm 18 years of age and just recently graduated from high school. I really need housing assistance. On April 10th I will be moving in an apartment with a roommate. The apartments are located in Statesboro Georgia and the complex is called The Avenue of southern. We have a 2 bedroom but the rooms are 500 a month per room. My friend has the money to continuously pay her part but my mom agreed to pay my 1st months rent.
I've been applying for job after job everyday. I do 2 or 3 applications. If I can just get at least a $200 help each month I can try to manage. Hopefully I'll have a job if not I can ask for help from others. I don't have any type of income though. Please help. I'm in need of rental assistance.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Housing and employment

Post by Admin »

We only have one agency listed for Statesboro Georgia. It is Concerted Services, and they cover all of Bulloch County. So this is in addition to the Avenue of Southern you have called. They can help you with everything you have listed...job, housing, and any rental needs too. Here they are. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... ity_a.html