Moving help for a section 8 voucher

Find how to get help with rent
GregSmith
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Moving help for a section 8 voucher

Post by GregSmith »

My bother requested that I try to locate help in order for him to move within the next 4 weeks and has yet to secure Section 8 housing. Together, we are trying to find help for the following: monetary assistance or a moving vehicle and physical assistance to aide in his moving since he has been on Section 8 housing as of the past 3 weeks and has several disabilities. He doesn't have a computer nor is he computer literate. He is a Veteran as well although he was only in the service for 6 months (I believe is correct). He also has several health issues, namely liver, lungs COPD, and multiple back injuries and many limitations because of these. He doesn't have a vehicle nor does he drive.
My brother is in dire need of moving help, loading and unloading as well as transportation. I am doing the best I can from PA to help him. Please respond with any information requested or referrals needed. We sincerely appreciate your time and efforts towards these matters. Thank you sincerely in advance for your assistance.
CrackheadBob1
anti spam: Blue

Re: Moving help for a section 8 voucher

Post by CrackheadBob1 »

Hello, I need info to see if I may quality for Section 8 moving assistance. I'm a single father, age 30 and working almost as a journeyman electrician paying $900.00 per month for child support. I presently live with my mom and dad and want to move out and be on my own. I get visitation with my 19 month-old son 4x week. The next court date is 6/4 so I can request overnights with my son. I want to be moving so I can be on my own, but can't afford rent for a decent apartment. Can you offer any kind of assistance for me? Rent/utilities/etc. so I don't have to live with my mom and dad the rest of my life? Working hard, paying attorney fees and child support really consumes most of my paycheck.
Knuckledown

Re: Moving help for a section 8 voucher

Post by Knuckledown »

I am on section 8 and I have to move in my new place by September 1st and I must come up with 650.00 for my deposit but I have no way of coming up with that kind of money especially with just buying some of my children clothes and supplies. I'm in a bind and I need a blessing to help me move with the voucher. I'm asking anyone who receives my email please help my family. Thank You and have a blessed day.