Relocation due to cancer

Find how to get help with rent
Spring
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Relocation due to cancer

Post by Spring »

I'm receiving pancreatic cancer treatments at Winship Cancer institute in Atlanta Georgia and its going to be long term which means I need to find a place to live. I'm on disability and have to provide all expenses out of pocket for co pays, gasoline, parking ,special needs diet.
I have little money each month for deposit application fee or rent that's just to get started in finding a place to live. I need HELP! Please contact me via email for your support. Currently I'm being temporarily housed by the American cancer institute. I don't know how long it will be before I'm homeless. Thank you for your prompt response.
Terese
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Re: Relocation due to cancer

Post by Terese »

Hello, I need help. I currently relocated from New York to Florida and I currently staying with my sister who has cancer. She has just told me that in 2 weeks’ time she will be going back to New York. She hasn't been able to find work. I just got a job and start on Monday, August 20th.
I love it here. I didn't want to leave and then go back to New York with no job. The only problem I have is that I cannot afford to pay security and first month’s rent for my own place. I need help to do that because so I can stay, keep a job, and try and provide a better life for myself. I have never been in this situation before and it’s quite depressing because I came down and helped her and now she's backing out on me because until I get a paycheck I have no money left to give her pay for her cancer care.
I just need help into getting my own ASAP and already found a few places where I could move into right away. I just need the funds. I am also willing to get on a payment plan to pay this money back if need be, I just don't have anywhere else to turn to get help with these initial costs of moving. Please help.