Need rent help by 1st of month or homeless

Find how to get help with rent
Rperry
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Need rent help by 1st of month or homeless

Post by Rperry »

Hello, I stay in Olympia Washington and I will be homeless by the first. I am 26 years old and have just started to pursue going to school. I was homeless a couple months ago but my sister and her boyfriend gave me a place to stay on their property. They have just recently informed me that they are kicking me out because I cannot pay rent. Then they informed me that even if I could this month or tried to set up a payment plan they still want me out. I have no where to go and need help. I really want to go to school but know I won't be able to while I'm homeless with no income. I need help with housing.
James V
anti spam: Blue

Re: Need rent help by 1st of month or homeless

Post by James V »

I need help catching up on my bills or at least rent by the 1st of the month. I have a low income I barely bring in $800 a month and that's a good month. My baby father got himself into some trouble and now I can't get his little bit of help. Please help us in anyway possible. I've tried request cash assistance through DCF but they keep deny me because I make to much. If that was my case I would not be behind on bills or struggling to support us.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

try one of the Thurston County programs that help with with rent, deposits, and homeless prevention. While you may not have enough time to get what you need, you can explore those options. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... stanc.html
Rperry wrote:Hello, I stay in Olympia Washington and I will be homeless by the first.
Manuel96

Post by Manuel96 »

Hello, my name is Alexis and I stay in San Bernardino County(Barstow,CA) and I also need help paying my rent in the next two days and I have no idea how I’m going to be able to do it. I rented out a room to someone who put their feelings before them staying here and now they are refusing to pay rent and if they don’t pay their half I won’t have somewhere for me and my kids to live. I’ve been in and out of the hospital because I have epilepsy and have seizures in my sleep. I have two small children my son is 3, my daughter is 1 and I’m also pregnant right now. Can someone please please help me or direct me to someone who can Please? I’m in desperate need. I honestly don’t know what I can do or who I can run to. My rent is $941 but because of it being late it’s $991. I’ve already received my 3-day notice, I pay before Tuesday morning or I will be evicted.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Hi, find rent help and programs in San Bernardino County here.
https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... istan.html
Manuel96 wrote:Hello, my name is Alexis and I stay in San Bernardino County(Barstow,CA) and I also need help paying my rent in the next two days and I have no idea how I’m going to be able to do it.