Support to help us stop the eviction in Michigan for a short

Find how to get help with rent
Bradshaw1
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Support to help us stop the eviction in Michigan for a short

Post by Bradshaw1 »

Hello, I was looking at your website for various programs that may assist with temporary relief. I am currently seeking assistance with my eviction. In which I am due for court October 13, 2015 in Ypsilanti MI. I know the program offers assistance upon availabilities of funds and wondered if any are being offered for evictions.
I have contacted DHS in which they are unable to assist because I do not have an open case with them where I am eligible for any of the services. I am a single mother and my income is around 1,100 a month. If no funding’s are available if you happen to know any other programs that may assist, I would gladly appreciate the referral.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Support to help us stop the eviction in Michigan for a short

Post by Admin »

There are emergency homeless prevention programs and eviction prevention services in Michigan. Find them here.
https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... ion_s.html
They give financial aid, legal advice, help people find a more affordable place to live (or a shelter) and much more.
Bradshaw1 wrote:Hello, I was looking at your website for various programs that may assist with temporary relief. I am currently seeking assistance with my eviction.