Felony causing agencies not to approve me

Find how to get help with rent
Patriots
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Felony causing agencies not to approve me

Post by Patriots »

I am in need of assistance with my rent. I recently left my job to take another job with Aramark as a cook at Doctors West and Aramark did a background check going back 10 years and they found a felony charge on my record that should have been expunged. I tried going back to my previous job but they wouldn't take me back. So I looked for more jobs and found a job through Brook-dale senior living as a nurse. I don't have the job yet because I have to go and get a physical exam done which I am going on Wednesday next week. Can you help me please?
Marissa
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Felony causing agencies not to approve me

Post by Marissa »

Hi,
I came across your website while searching for some IMMEDIATE assistance with rent. I am not one to typically take a handout or ask for help, however I recently lost my husband and my children and I are trying to rebuild our lives, as he was our sole income provider.
I rent an apartment in Anderson, South Carolina and haven't been able to make my rent payment this month, and my landlord has already filed an eviction on me to be out in 30 days. I've lived here 3 years but my partner has a felony, and haven't been late with rent payments in over a year or more. I don't cause issues, so I'm not sure why I'm being treated unfairly. To me, to evict someone with 2 small children and nowhere to go at Easter time is heartless, but is being done to us nonetheless. PLEASE HELP! I don't have any other options. Thank you for your time.