Unstable job and have nowhere to live

Find how to get help with rent
Stevie99
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Unstable job and have nowhere to live

Post by Stevie99 »

I have a wife and 3 kids, 13, 6, and 6 months old. My wife is almost done with RN school. My job isn't stable and my wife only can work two days out of the week because she's in school. She only have 4 weeks left and then we will be back on the ball. Me, my kids and my wife have nowhere to go.
If you could bless us this one time I would greatly appreciate it. I want this for my kids and wife more than anything. Please help. My address is St. Louis, MO, 63136. Please help us. We need it. Thank you and god bless as we need help at this moment.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Unstable job and have nowhere to live

Post by Admin »

We would recommend a transitional housing program in St. Louis. While staying there, since your wife is a RN, she can save her income for the rent on a new apartment. And youi can also get a job too. The shelter will give support to your kids too, such as meals and clothing. So try the transitional housing in the city. Read more.
Starbucker123
anti spam: Blue

Re: Unstable job and have nowhere to live

Post by Starbucker123 »

Hi, My husband and I are in need of major help. My husband lost his at one time unstable job a couple of months ago and we are behind in our bills. I am almost finished with college and I am doing my externship at a great doctor's office as soon as I get done with that I will have a paying job and my husband will find a job again.
We are on the verge of being homeless if we do not pay our rent for this month they will start eviction on the 12 which is this Friday. We have no one to turn to right now. We just need help to catch up and we will be fine.