Remaining rent due

Find how to get help with rent
shaf_Mercardo
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Remaining rent due

Post by shaf_Mercardo »

I have a 1 year old and a 1 month old, I just had my youngest daughter, I am out on maternity leave, and my children father left us a month before I went on maternity leave. I'm currently facing eviction, I go back to work this coming Monday.
My rental office is needing for me to pay the remaining rent for the month of May, and I still need to pay June. My total amount that needs to be in, is $962.60, this has to be in by the 12th of June, no later than the 18th. I don't get my first check until the 26th of June. I greatly appreciate any help that I receive. Thank you,
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Remaining rent due

Post by Admin »

Most of the agencies in Philadelphia do not have over $900 to assist with your rent payment, especially if you are on maternity leave and therefore out of work. Also, you had 2 kids in matter of several months, but can't afford them? That will not help your cause as it shows financial mismanagement. But maybe try multiple non-profits for housing, and read more rental assistance in Philadelphia.
Diane100

Post by Diane100 »

Hello, I am a resident at AL Antra Pats in Mesa AZ 85210.  I am in desperate need of rent help for the remaining balance due.  I am a full-time student and my husband started a new job.  It's almost Thanksgiving and we really don't want to be evicted.  We need help with the remaining rent that is due.  My husband is trying his hardest and I'm trying to find part time work, but struggling with that.  We're down to one vehicle for mine has been repossessed for nonpayment.  I really hope to hear back from someone who can point in the right direction.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

We can point you in the right direction, as we have a big list of agencies, programs, and charities that offer rent help. There may be grants or other resources for low income tenants. Find them here, our list of financial resources that pay rent.
Diane100 wrote: Sun Apr 26, 2020 5:26 am I really hope to hear back from someone who can point in the right direction.