Work hours cut back

Find how to get help with rent
Flower1
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Work hours cut back

Post by Flower1 »

I live in the state of Mississippi and I am in need of immediate help in paying rent. I have made contact several agencies and none of which can help. I am due to be evicted next month if I cannot catch up on my rent payments. I was working last year for an offshore company and as of December 7 2014 was the last day of work there. After waiting for nearly four months to be recalled back to work I had to seek employment and I did find a job but not full time work as only 30 to 35 hours a week. I am a sixteen year veteran of the Navy and I was medically separated in 2013. I really need help I have nowhere else to turn to at this juncture. If I do not answer leave a message. I can be reached at this email address also.
Oaker

Re: Work hours cut back

Post by Oaker »

My son, who will be 20 years old January 2015 & he is in need of emergency housing assistance but his hours at work were reduced. He works part-time. He can no longer live in my home, so I'm seeking your assistance in helping him with federal assistance in transitional rental & deposit assistant. He needs your help before he become homeless, he was once homeless before. He's not comfortable in the Covenant House due to the work requirements. He is in desperate need of federal housing assistance.
Berman

Re: Work hours cut back

Post by Berman »

I was recently homeless with my husband and five sons. With help from my older daughter and her fiancé we were able to find an apartment and a car. I just received an eviction notice.
I'm employed but just before we received the keys to move in my husband lost his job and has been unable to find another job, as well as the company I work for is going through a slow period, so I have less hours. I just need help keeping my home. My family has worked so hard and given up so much over the last year to improve our lives.
We're still climbing, but it is a slow and steady climb. I have filed my taxis already and its more than enough to get caught up on everything, I'm just waiting and I'm afraid it won't arrive in time. Please let me know who might be able to help.