Need money to move with children and finance

Find how to get help with rent
Johny tab
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Need money to move with children and finance

Post by Johny tab »

I have 3 children and a disabled fiancé. We have until Monday to find a place to move as our Landlord evicted us. And I have no one to help please I'm begging help us. I live on Bluefield WV. My income is $731 a month. I have no where to stay till we get our check. Can you please help me provide a temporary place to stay till We can get into a place.
My kids are my life and we just fell on some hard times. I've tried DHHR they can't help. We've tried union mission and they can't help. We tried the salvation army and plenty of churches and no one is able to help. I'm in need of housing for my children, my fiancé and my self. Thank you for your time. God bless you and have a blessed day.
Nirvana
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Need money to move with children and finance

Post by Nirvana »

I'm insuring of a program you have that will help with my rent for a year the very little detail. What I got was they would pay for a cheap hotel room for me to stay to help me get back on my feet.
I'm a single woman age 54. I also have 2 little dogs as well as grandchildren that's provided me with comfort and has been with me for 11 years. I am also about to have a finance once he proposes. I really need this program and the help to get back on my feet, and thank you.