I will work/volunteer in exchange for rent help

Find how to get help with rent
Cooker
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

I will work/volunteer in exchange for rent help

Post by Cooker »

Hello, before I look through all these, I couldn't tell if I am eligible I'm not poor but I do need help since I am in college. I do not currently have a job but I get paid based of going to school from the veteran affairs because of my dad. I only have about $200 left to live on a month. I am looking for assistance that can help me with rent by letting me work for them in exchange for help or if they can help me find a good paying full-time job. I wouldn't feel right. Is anything that you sent will fit in my criteria?
Admin
Site Admin

Re: I will work/volunteer in exchange for rent help

Post by Admin »

We are not sure if an agency in Las Vegas will allow people to work for rental assistance, but that is a great thing to suggest. Organizations may allow it...we just don't know. In either case, if you tell them that when applying it should help your case. Also, tell the agency in Clark County that you are in school. Or ask the college for funds for your housing. But here are some other programs for paying rent in Las Vegas.
Salina Smith

Post by Salina Smith »

HELLO,
THE REASON FOR THIS EMAIL IS ME AND MY FAMILY NEED EMERGENCY RENTAL ASSISTANCE HELP. I WOULD WORK, OR MY HUSBAND (WHO IS DISABLED) WOULD VOLUNTEER. WE EXPERIENCED A HARDSHIP AND ARE NOT ABLE TO PAY OUR SEPTEMBER 2016 RENT. THE AMOUNT IS 1,178.69 AND THAT INCLUDES LATE CHARGES AND COURT FEES AND WE HAVE A COURT DATE FOR OCTOBER 7TH 2018.
THE HARDSHIP WE EXPERIENCED IS THE ONLY REASON WE ARE UNABLE TO PAY SEPTEMBER RENT AND UPON RECEIVING ASSISTANCE/HELP WITH SEPTEMBER RENT, WE WOULD BE ABLE TO MAINTAIN AFTERWARDS. WE JUST NEED HELP WITH SEPTEMBER RENT.
IF YOU COULD HELP US WHATEVER YOU CAN HELP WITH WOULD BE SO GREATLY APPRECIATED. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING THIS PLEA TO YOU FOR WE ARE IN DYER NEED. THANK YOU SO MUCH AGAIN FOR READING MY PLEA TO YOU AND I'M TRULY LOOKING FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU.
Lo Valdez

Post by Lo Valdez »

I am 11 weeks pregnant and homeless. I sleep in my car but last night was cold and with the weather changing it will be very cold soon and I need help with a place to live please help! I will volunteer to help. I am unemployed but trying to find work but it’s hard! I need a warm place to live please.