Connecticut help with moving costs and rent

Find how to get help with rent
lshelleyf
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Connecticut help with moving costs and rent

Post by lshelleyf »

Hello,
Im looking to move out on my own in Connecticut. Every place I went to look at, I cant afford because of the utility bills. I have a full time job and I make good money but not enough to survive in this state. Is there any assistance available to help me? Im just lookfing for a 1 or 2 bedroom apartment.
helper

Re: Connecticut help with moving costs and rent

Post by helper »

Try getting information on the The Connecticut Rental Assistance Program (RAP), which is a program that assists people with rent and housing expenses. The state offers the aid, and this may be an option for you. Here is a good resource for other Conneticut programs as well.

http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... ogram.html
Dennis
anti spam: Blue

Re: Connecticut help with moving costs and rent

Post by Dennis »

After moving in with my wife's son to lower our cost of living because unemployment wasn't covering our cost, the Connecticut state unemployment was cut off and my daughter in law gave birth to a set of beautiful twins. There landlord said now there is to many people in the apartment and gave my wife and myself 4 days to get out so now I am about to be homeless. I am also penny less on the streets. Can someone please help me.