My boys and I need housing

Find how to get help with rent
Ruby
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

My boys and I need housing

Post by Ruby »

Hello. I live in Asotin county Washington and am in dire need of some help with resources or low income housing for me and my 2 boys. We are currently living with my father and my youngest son nor I have our own bed or bedroom. I am desperate for help getting us into our own “home". Please help. Thank you. I am Catholic as well.
Decorator

Re: My boys and I need housing

Post by Decorator »

I'm currently pregnant and I have a 1 year old daughter and two boys. We have nowhere else to go as of 3/1/16. I have to move out my apartment in currently residing in. I've been looking for another place but I have to wait a week plus I'm waiting for my student loan to come in the mail to pay for these expenses. I was wondering if there were any programs that could help me, my boys and my family possible get a hotel or housing for a week?
Why Me

Post by Why Me »

I needed help to get into a place and how to apply for housing programs for low income families. I have 4 kids (mostly boys) and my husband can’t find work and I work but it’s not a lot to take care of my family. I really need help. I keep moving all the time and my kids keep changing schools all the time because we sometime stay in hotel rooms and friends houses.
I just need someone, anyone just for a helping hand to get on my feet. If you could please write me back it would mean so much to me and I have been on waiting list and sometimes I have to up and leave the state because I have to find somewhere to go because I don’t what to be on the street with my 4 kids. Thank you and god bless you.
Momsscolar

Post by Momsscolar »

I’m in desperate need of help to pay for a first month rent and deposit for a place. My 9 year old son and I are currently living in apartment with my mom and she just got evicted for smoking in her apartment. But I’m the one who paid the rent every month which was $450.
Now my son and I have to be out by December 1 and have nowhere to go. I will be able to pay rent every month. I just need help paying to get into a place. Thank you.