Pregnant and due with another baby

Find how to get help with rent
Bob_Pisana
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Pregnant and due with another baby

Post by Bob_Pisana »

Hello, I’m currently pregnant with 1 child. She’s is due soon. I was in a verbally domestic violence relationship and I'm living day by day not knowing if I'm going to be evicted this month and the following months. I'm awaiting for welfare to start. I have an appointment on the 20th and until I figure out what to do I don't know what or who else I can turn to.
I have a living and caring daughter who is always crying because we slept in a car hallway at family member’s house on the floor uncomfortable. But it’s OK though. I try to let her know we have each other even if we sleeping in a card board box. My landlord keeps asking me if I have the rent money. I don't when my child father just left me to go to Dominican republic.
I have no way to pay the rent this month or next month. I'm sorry to bother you with my problems but if you can't help me, do you know a domestic violence shelter I can go to so we don't have to sleep in a hallway sneaky. Thank you for your time. I really didn't mean to waste it. God bless. Thank you.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Pregnant and due with another baby

Post by Admin »

Better yet, instead of doing to a DV shelter, have you applied for rental assistance? Some charities will give priority to those women and children that were abused. They do not want the mom or child sleeping in a car, like you are. So try one of those resources. There are multiple ways to apply for help with rent and agencies to try. Really explore the site and see what you can find.