Have multiple pay or quit notices

Find how to get help with rent
Pablo
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Have multiple pay or quit notices

Post by Pablo »

I have fallen behind on my rent and I have been trying to pay what I can which doesn't seem to be getting me ahead at all. I have received three 3 day pay or quit notices. My past due rent balance is in the amount of $800. I have tried to call some assistance programs and have not had any luck with getting a hold of someone.
I really am in dire need of some help if I could be directed to the right place to look for help. I hate to ask for any help. My other issue is taking off work. I work 8-5 and on Saturday's. I would appreciate any help that I can get. Thank you for your time in reading this.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Have multiple pay or quit notices

Post by Admin »

If you have multiple pay or quit/eviction letters from your landlord, then then is challenging. Now especially if you have only 3 days, most agencies requires weeks to approve funding. You are asking for help way too late. But feel free to call around, and find resources that may assist tenants with eviction help for pay or quit notices.
ceueller

Post by ceueller »

Hello. I'm hoping I can get help. I got a 3 day notice to pay my rent or quit. My husband had got laid off a few months back and now he is working, but we got behind on bills and rent. I’m hoping we can get some sort of help. And we need help with food too. Please give me a call. Sent from my iPhone.
Bobbie13

Post by Bobbie13 »

Hello my name is Shanta And I desperately need some help. I am to be evicted on July the 10th and this is my second pay or quit notice. I have nowhere to go. I have always been good on paying my rent.
I may have been late at time but always paid But last few months my life been flipped upside down. My daughter was gang raped and kidnapped for 3 weeks and not only did it damage her physically but very mentally. She is 15 year old and she has a 9 year old mind. When this happened I forgot about the world. I lost focus on life and fell behind on bills so bad Now I’m reaching out to anybody that can help me. I can't afford another pay or quit notice. I reached out to DS but because they helped with my BGE they cannot help me. Please if you know of any other places that can help me please begging let me know.