loan for bad credit

Find how to get help with rent
ts1659
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

loan for bad credit

Post by ts1659 »

I am currently off work due to being assualted on my job. I am receiving workers comp. but I am getting further and further behind in paying rent and paying utilities. I plan to relocate to San Diego in Jan. to seek out work. I have a college degree but have not been successful in finding a "safer" job where I live now. Unfortunately, I have bad credit so cannot get any help the traditional way. Also, I may be able to receive restitution from the family of the 12-year-old that assualted but unfortunately, I do not know when that may happen (2nd hearing on 12/15/09).
I am in dire straits and I am not looking for a "hand-out". If anyone can assist me with a personal loan, I will pay an expected high interest on the loan. Please, I live in a cold climate and I fear I will find myself living on the street with my animals if I am not able to get my rent caught up ($1200) and a little money to buy me some time to get to San Diego in Jan. ( I have a place to stay while I search for employment) and get an income coming back in.
Any help will be greatly appreciated. Please reply to this post.
Thank you,
TS
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: loan for bad credit

Post by Admin »

Hi,
What state do you live in now? If you are legit and willing to pay the loan back, try a peer to peer lending service. Services like this can help in your situation, and it is much better option than a payday lender or salary advance loan.

http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... loans.html
ts1659

Post by ts1659 »

I live in AZ. Unfortunately, I have already tried that to no avail. I am absolutely "legit" and am more than willing to pay back a loan but my credit is really bad.
Raposa

Post by Raposa »

I’m a single mother of two recently came from the shelter with my kids due to previous eviction. I had lost my job and was 7 months pregnant at the time, Just now getting back on my feet but I really need help I fear the same thing might happen again losing my home...I need help with my rent and maybe a loan as I have no current income at this time.
Heretoball

Post by Heretoball »

I was laid off suddenly and as I lived check to check I find myself short for the rent this month. I got an extension on my loan I took out in the past until this Friday and as I managed to get a temp job, I won't be as short as I would have been. However I'm still short by $300 and I've asked family member but no one is able to help.
If I don't pay the full amount using this loan they're giving me three days to leave and I have no place to go or the funds to make a down payment someone where cheaper. My credit is very bad too, which will make the struggle even more. I'm for help for just this month. Now that I'm working again I know I can get back on track.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

We never recommend using a loan to pay rent. Try every other option first. That being said, there may be some financing out there for people with bad credit...if that is you. Try this for information.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... loans.html
If you are working again, also ask the landlord for a payment plan. As owing $300 is not a lot of money.
Heretoball wrote:If I don't pay the full amount using this loan they're giving me three days to leave and I have no place to go or the funds to make a down payment someone where cheaper. My credit is very bad too, which will make the struggle even more.
Coco

Post by Coco »

To whom it may concern,
I've been trying to find help with financial troubles and seeking a loan. My power has already been shut off. I am not considered low income, being a single person making more than what the guidelines say is considered low income for an individual. I have tried for personal loans but can’t get help due to bad credit.. I have run out of options and do not know what else I can do.. What can I do to get the money I need or to at least get my power paid and caught up to get it turned back on?
Is there anyone or anyway to get the help I need with loans for people with bad credit? Is there anything I can do or get? I just need help....
 Sincerely.
     Tina