Court eviction upcoming

Find how to get help with rent
Margielee
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Court eviction upcoming

Post by Margielee »

I recently went to court and am now getting evicted from my home with my two children ages 2 and 5 because of back rent payments. I do not have the money to pay my landlord. I have read on your website that you offer help in finances and me & my family are in desperate need of help. We need to be packed and out on the 18th of this month...and with no place to go we won't have a roof over our heads. I am not a person to ask for help but PLEASE if someone can contact me with anything. Thank you.
Chanelle
anti spam: Blue

Re: Court eviction upcoming

Post by Chanelle »

My husband has not walked in 7 years and due to circumstances beyond our control, we still owe $475 for this month's rent and need to go to court to fight the eviction. All of my local agencies have no funds for this month and we will be facing eviction. I don't know where else to turn for help. There is no one I can borrow from and my church cannot help either. I have been without a car for a year and a half and push my husband everywhere in his wheelchair. We are both nearing our 50's. I just need help this month court case and am rapidly running out of options.
Tasi Fish
anti spam: Blue

Re: Court eviction upcoming

Post by Tasi Fish »

I'm in need of help for this month’s rent and next and I received and eviction notice. I lost my job 2 months ago and need help to get back on my feet and my lease ends in 3 months from now, so I don't want it to hurt my credit and I'm almost done with my lease.
I have a part time job and should be receiving unemployment within a week or two, so all I need is help for this month at next month’s rent and afterwards. I’ll be back to normal soon. I have eviction court Monday 6/23 so please help ASAP, and thanks so much.