Rent advance

Find how to get help with rent
Sangria
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Rent advance

Post by Sangria »

Hi! All I'm asking is for advance assistance in my rent. I just went back to work due to an unexpected seizure. I haven't paid rent this month yet. They are giving me until the 24th of this month, with late fees a total amount of 1,004.00. I've been on my job about 16 years. if I can get advance for my rent I would surely return your monies back to you. Can you please let me know ASAP! I did take a vacation day today from work, trying to get some help with this matter. Thanks so much!
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Rent advance

Post by Admin »

If you have been working 1 years, why are you behind on your rent now? As far as an advance, that won't happen. No charity or government program would ever do that. But if you are really struggling, there are charitable rent assistance programs you can try. But you need to apply early, before the money runs out.
Meteorite

Re: Rent advance

Post by Meteorite »

I need help paying my rent for the next month in advance. I just had a baby and the father of my child was supposed to be helping me out with the bills is now currently in jail for an unsure amount a time. My lease is up end of august so if I could please get some help for one month I would really appreciate it. I submitted my housing authority application today so hopefully I'll get on the waiting list as soon as possible and something will become available for me.