Was sick so now behind on rent

Find how to get help with rent
ceueller
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Was sick so now behind on rent

Post by ceueller »

I am a single mother and just got myself and my son a place to live and this is the first time I have had to do things on my own. Unfortunately, my son was sick 2 weeks ago causing me to miss 2 days of work and I had the flu last week causing me to miss another 2 days. I just need help with my rent this month. I have several bills all due around the 1st but I need a home and other companies will work with me on a payment but I have no grace period for my rent and just really need help this month.
Moodys

Re: Was sick so now behind on rent

Post by Moodys »

I owe back rent of almost two thousand dollars due to a loss of my job in August of 2014 as well as my wife getting sick. I went to court yesterday morning and the judge ruled for unlawful detainer and possession in 10 days. I have called local agencies and the highest amount to be donated would be 75 dollars. I just started a new job last week and desperately need help paying this back rent to avoid losing my home. I also have a 7 year old boy in the home. Please help we are running out of time.
BahBah
anti spam: Blue

Re: Was sick so now behind on rent

Post by BahBah »

I live in Mt. Pleasant, Michigan and am up for eviction. I am out of time almost. For the past 2 months I have been sick and therefore missed work and have fallen behind on my rent. I have been on my own since I was 18 and have always fended for myself.
I am not the type of person to ask for help but am finding myself doing so. I don't know what to do. I can't lose my home. Is there any way you could help or guide me in the right way. I have already filed a SER form with my case worker and it’s been denied. What should I do...?