All the costs and fees for a new apartment

Find how to get help with rent
Jstark
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

All the costs and fees for a new apartment

Post by Jstark »

I have been homeless for the past 4 years. But finally I found an apartment in Sierra Vista as to rent to me. The month of July was a move in
special for $17, which my mother was able to pay it for me. I have 3 children that have been living with my mother while I was homeless.
I have been waiting for a decision on my social security disability which has been 13 months since I applied. I thought it would be approved by time rent was due. But, I was wrong, and now my first month rent is due August 3.
I need to pay rent (625.00), utilities, needs security deposit of $286 or a program of short term assistance. Please if you can help me & my children.
ParkerP

Re: All the costs and fees for a new apartment

Post by ParkerP »

Hi, I am fairly new to Beaver county. I am interested in finding an apartment, but do not have enough money for lease application fees. I went to the Tom Rutter house for treatment for alcohol. I graduated and have a good job. I am currently living at a 3/4 house in Rochester. I have no criminal record. I am just trying to move forward in life. I have heard about help with security deposits and other moving costs. Please be in touch.
KevinR

Re: All the costs and fees for a new apartment

Post by KevinR »

I need assistance in finding a place to rent; as I was evicted in the beginning of October and have not been able to rent an apartment. I went through a divorce almost a year ago and sold my business; I have my three young children with me part time.
The rent at my current place was just too high and I just could not keep up. Please help locate a place to rent for my children and me. I would prefer to be in the Middletown or Monroe area, as that is close to my employment and my children. Please help me with this. Thank you very much!