Moving to Fargo

Find how to get help with rent
AJ Hershel
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Moving to Fargo

Post by AJ Hershel »

I've been working my full time job for over a year and getting +80 hours a pay check but unfortunately the business will be closing at the end of the month. Due to my car and insurance payments I have yet to save much money. I'm looking to move to the Fargo area where there are more job opportunities but could really use a hand with some extra cash or gas vouchers to drive to Fargo to try and find a home.
Mybadder
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Moving to Fargo

Post by Mybadder »

Hi, I am emailing you today because I found out that you can help pay rent and deposits. First off I would like to explain my situation.
I am 20 years old currently pregnant and I also have a 4 year old daughter. I just moved up here to Fargo North Dakota from new York because I was in a domestic violence situation with the father of my kid. I currently live with a relative but she said this was only till I have the baby and that’s it. I will have no where to after I have this baby. I am due October 24, 2018 and I just was wondering is there any type of way I could get any help or assistance for me and my kids to have our own place?