Housing needed for in laws

Find how to get help with rent
Beactive
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Housing needed for in laws

Post by Beactive »

My father in law is homeless and he lives in Charlotte NC and I was trying to contact someone who can help him emergency housing for the elderly. I and my husband live out of town so it’s hard to help him considering we are not in the best situation ourselves. So if anyone can contact me or give me some information about emergency housing I will be grateful. We are very concerned about his safety and wellbeing considering that he has nowhere to live.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Housing needed for in laws

Post by Admin »

If it is an emergency, then try transitional housing/shelters in Charlotte. There are some centers that focus on senior citizens and supporting them. But as you said, safety takes priority, and click Charlotte transitional housing.
chavez

Post by chavez »

Good evening I am now in need of rental assistance for me and my in laws. I have an eviction notice court was today 8/5/20, have not heard end results.  I have gone to various places but, do not give much or nothing, I understand there are grants that will pay past, present and future rent so you can get back on your feet, and I’ve sent emails to Coalition in VA that has a HPP program but, still no replies.
This is my first time ever in my life seeking assistance but, this is so hard because people do not return calls look at you sideways like I'm not going to help you or just help their friends that show up every 2-3 months.  I know this is something I should have had better control on but helping my daughter and my grand was important also.  Can you direct me to whatever charity, church or grant program that can help me this one time.  I need HELP immediately before I'm evicted no place to go. My rental office is working with me but, I still need monetary assistance or a grant for my in laws.  Also looking for part-time employment to help myself also.
Please contact me soonest as to what if anything or anyone that can assist me immediately. Let me know something so I can inform my rental office of such. Via email or phone.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Sorry there are no replies. Did you try the local / county HPP programs in Virginia? Based on where you live. As we have information on them, and find Virginia HPP programs near you.
chavez wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 7:49 am Good evening I am now in need of rental assistance for me and my in laws. I have an eviction notice court was today 8/5/20, have not heard end results.  I have gone to various places but, do not give much or nothing, I understand there are grants that will pay past, present and future rent so you can get back on your feet, and I’ve sent emails to Coalition in VA that has a HPP program but, still no replies.