Laws to protect the disabled from eviction

Find how to get help with rent
John Smith
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Laws to protect the disabled from eviction

Post by John Smith »

I live in Gastonia, NC. I have a friend who has MS and lost her job due to her disability. She is now losing her home that she rents-to-own. She has no where to go and will be forced to live in and from her car, with her child. She has just recently filed a claim for Disability benefits. I need to know if there is a law that protects her from being Evicted since she has this disability and what other help she can receive so she may live a normal life until she can receive her disability benefits?
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Laws to protect the disabled from eviction

Post by Admin »

In general, the disabled can be evicted just like anyone else if they don't pay their rent. They can't live for free somewhere. Now there may be some supportive housing they can move into. But if someone has MS or some other disability, it does not matter. However feel free to read more on eviction assistance from both the government and charities.
tyesha carter

Post by tyesha carter »

I need assistance on getting housing or finding something for cheap as well as legal aid. I have a 4 year old daughter and 1 year old son and a baby girl who is due July 31, 2020 and we have nowhere to go as I am disabled. The house that I'm living at they have an eviction court date on June 13, 2020. I would really appreciate it if you guys can help with legal to review the laws and housing. Can you please give me or email me. Please and thank you and have a blessed day.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

We do not help with legal reviews. But there are eviction prevention programs in Arkansas. But you are disabled. can't afford rent, and have another kid coming? Seriously? We doubt anyone will be able to help you as you are making terrible life decisions for you and family...cycle of poverty. Anyway, try this for [ur=https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... on_a.htmll]eviction help in Arkansas[/url].
tyesha carter wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 4:02 am I need assistance on getting housing or finding something for cheap as well as legal aid. I have a 4 year old daughter and 1 year old son and a baby girl who is due July 31, 2020 and we have nowhere to go as I am disabled. The house that I'm living at they have an eviction court date on June 13, 2020. I would really appreciate it if you guys can help with legal to review the laws and housing. Can you please give me or email me. Please and thank you and have a blessed day.