Disabled veteran from two wars and facing homelessness

Find how to get help with rent
Valerie
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Disabled veteran from two wars and facing homelessness

Post by Valerie » Mon Jun 01, 2015 4:23 pm

I am a disabled veteran that has been unemployed for almost six months. I have used my savings to live off of while trying to find a job. All funds have been exhausted. I have received a five day eviction notice. I might finally have a potential job offer. I also am in pursuit of an increase in my disability compensation.
I just need to get survive the month of August. I keep hearing about help for veterans that are about to be homeless but everyone keeps bring up income. I have no income other than the 10% disability for $130.94 a month. If there is someone that can help me, I would greatly appreciate information on who to contact.

Sadir
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Disabled veteran from two wars and facing homelessness

Post by Sadir » Tue Dec 31, 2019 1:33 pm

Hello,
I have no clue if I am sending this to the right place. I am trying to find help with rent and maybe car insurance (not sure that is even anything you can get help for.)
I need $600 to actually get caught up. But $245 is rent.
I have several health problems that have me working little to none. I was a veteran in 2 wars, My roommate is a saint. But my hardships are bringing hardships on her.
I have the following:
Spondylolisthesis
Fibromyalgia
Carpel tunnel
Recent hysterectomy that hasn’t healed right
Major depression disorder
Anxiety
PTSD stemming from abuse from ex and the 2 wars, and abuse from my son, and watching my oldest die nearly 4 times while trying to become sober.
I now have new symptoms we are just beginning to try to diagnose:
Blurry vision
Dizziness with falling
Memory loss
Loss of time (dissociation)
Seeing floating pinpoints of white light
Trouble speaking
One eye drooping a little (appears to be smaller than other)
Hand twitching
Headaches
My roommate is a good friend. At the moment I have nowhere to go and cannot afford to upset her or cause her to struggle and do not want to be homeless.
Are there any options for help a veteran from 2 wars?
Thank you
Adrianne Vie he