Stable home after leaving a shelter

Find how to get help with rent
Bravado
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Stable home after leaving a shelter

Post by Bravado »

I need shelter assistance. I been here a few weeks in and out the hotel. Money is now low have and I have orientation at a temp tomorrow. We only had enough for this last week.
Hopefully I will get the job and can hold on to it. I have 3 children. They are 5 year, 4 year, 9 month old that I been struggling with for a long time. I left Benton harbor for a better life and more opportunities. A stable home would mean the world. So can you please point me in the right directions. Thank you.
Clipperrs
anti spam: Blue

Re: Stable home after leaving a shelter

Post by Clipperrs »

I need emergency rental assistance as moving from a shelter. I need direct assistance seeing through a Section 8/HUD housing assistance application process, and SSI/disability. Violent attacks and robbery I suffered from in the shelter. Also fraud and "sweatshop" fraud I endured at work, with witnesses. I have five affidavits of witnesses, signed confession (notarized with witness at notarizing) and court testimony from the confessor proves the witnesses and I told the truth. Please help.
Schwab

Post by Schwab »

I am currently living in a shelter. I just received my shelter letter. I was in need of housing assistance preferably help with first month’s rent, and security deposit, and help getting lights and gas back on. Please let me know. Thank you so much in advance.
Adriel White

Post by Adriel White »

Good evening, I was hoping that you could help me... I am coming to you to ask for assistance with a down payment on getting a home to rent that I hope will be stable. I just moved here from Tennessee from a shelter to help my mother who has Pancreatic cancer and is needing me to get us a place that way I can take better care of her. She came here on her own thinking she can work things out with her husband not knowing she came into a situation that's very unsafe and domestic violence has been an issue.
She and I are currently living/staying with her husband and were in a shelter until we can find something different that is a stable home. We are living uneasy and walking on eggshells due to her husband's alcohol abuse. I got here to discover her husband has not only been abusing her mentally and physically he's also been using her to spend her monthly check and not even paying the bills and used to buy drugs where we believed he was paying the bills. We are now late on rent and do not have hot water or heat.
We need something stable and safe considering she has cancer and I am HIV positive and with all the doctors appointments we need to keep we're missing because of the fear of not having a home or our things coming up missing or us even locked out. So we are in desperate need of some type of assistance getting into a safe and stable home and not to go back to a shelter. If at all possible the help would be very much appreciated and valued. If not maybe you can direct us in the right direction. We are ok ATM the wreck that happened on Miami on the 10th my mother was in that wreck so...were dealing with that as well. Please if you can find it in your heart to help us it would mean EVERYTHING To us.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

If you are leaving a shelter in Tennessee, look into rehousing. Some government programs and non-profits offer rapid rehousing including to people in or leaving a shelter, and look here for rehousing in TN.
Adriel White wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 6:19 am Good evening, I was hoping that you could help me... I am coming to you to ask for assistance with a down payment on getting a home to rent that I hope will be stable. I just moved here from Tennessee from a shelter to help my mother who has Pancreatic cancer and is needing me to get us a place that way I can take better care of her. She came here on her own thinking she can work things out with her husband not knowing she came into a situation that's very unsafe and domestic violence has been an issue.