Rent payment on my transitional housing unit

Find how to get help with rent
tiyoshi
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Rent payment on my transitional housing unit

Post by tiyoshi »

Hi, I live in a Transitional program that you stay in for a year or longer and then you move in public housing. I just had a job working at Royal Farms. I lost my job. I had applied for Cash Assistance and its pending right now but on the 6 of August at 3pm is the last time and day you can pay your rent. Please if you can help me, please give me a call.
Corvette19

Re: Rent payment on my transitional housing unit

Post by Corvette19 »

Me, my fiance, and our two children ages three and one are currently staying in a motel and our last day is Sunday and then after that we have nowhere to go. We have no family here to help. We're currently working with Kitsap resource center to help get us in a transitional home but we have had no luck and I used all our cash assistance on a week at the Bremerton inn and the things we needed for our children. We are in desperate need of assistance.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Most transitional housing programs do require the "tenant" to pay some of the costs of the unit. Whether it is rent, money to maintain/fix the home, or some other expense, it is often a requirement. Your best bet is to continue to call around for what type of resources, including transitional housing, may be available to you. Also, if you can't afford to pay any rent, then you can always try a shelter. Those are generally free....when they are available.
Peter Nagares

Post by Peter Nagares »

Need help PLEASE. Me and my husband are homeless in Bakersfield CA... Just moved back here from Barstow CA. Can we move into transitional housing and get a rent payment for it?
Today is are last day at a motel. My father in-law was paying for are room. Hi is not able to do that anymore. So thankful for him. We applied for general relief food stamps and Medical. just waiting on are appointment which is tomorrow morning. We are both looking for work as part of transitional housing. All we need is a good month at a motel or transitional housing unit, so we can look for work and hope to God... We find work and then start saving are money to move into a more permanent home, but the rent payment for transitional housing unit would be great!