Only working part time

Find how to get help with rent
Griffin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Only working part time

Post by Griffin »

I need assistance in paying my rent which is $705.00. This will prevent me from being evicted. I am employed. I have two part time jobs. It's just they both are on-call status. And they both have slowed down their business tremendously the last two months. I'm looking for another job as well, but no income is preventing me from even obtaining transportation. Please help me this one time.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Only working part time

Post by Admin »

We admire your commitment on working two jobs and looking for others so you can afford to pay your rent. The agencies in Johnson County will also appreciate that as well. Call them for help. Ask them about vouchers for transportation too when you inquire into rent help. Maybe they have suggestions, and locate rent assistance in Johnson County.
Devain

Post by Devain »

My husband has recently been put out of work due to medical reasons. I work part time at Kohl's, trying to get more hours, but I'm only making about $100 to $150 per week. Our rent is approximately $600 due on the 1st of October. Currently I only have $330 of it. This is my first time seeking assistance with rent costs.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Try another job in addition to Kohls. As we always say, the job market is booming. Anyone that wants a job can get one. Work at another retailer too if that is all your skills allow. But also get new skills too for a better job. And then apply for rent help in Macomb County.
Devain wrote:My husband has recently been put out of work due to medical reasons. I work part time at Kohl's, trying to get more hours, but I'm only making about $100 to $150 per week. Our rent is approximately $600 due on the 1st of October. Currently I only have $330 of it. This is my first time seeking assistance with rent costs.