My income is being garnished

Find how to get help with rent
Rudiger
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

My income is being garnished

Post by Rudiger »

I'm behind on my rent due to a wage garnishment which had me paying partial payments. I requested a exemption modification and my hearing is on the 30th of July. In the meantime I am drowning because I'm facing a three day or quit notice. I strive hard to keep a roof over my family's head but unforeseen matters happen. This is a temporary matter and I am in dire straits. I just need some immediate temporary assistance. Can you help?
JoeBrown
anti spam: Blue

Re: My income is being garnished

Post by JoeBrown »

I don't know if there is anything you can do for us, or a direction you can point us in, but it sure would be nice to know we will not have to live like this (being homeless) forever. Any assistance you can provide us with to make up the difference in the garnishment would be so very much appreciated. We need a new home to live in.
Italian

Post by Italian »

Hi, I am emailing you to get some information about rental assistance and eviction help. I am a 37 year old father of 5 from Prince George's county and my paycheck wages are being garnished. I and my family recently came across some financial problems with me losing my job and my girlfriend being the only one proving for the family. We recently fail behind in rent in now are facing eviction we're trying to get help from anyone we can to avoid eviction.
Please feel free to contact me at any time via e-mail or phone.
Thank you I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Try the Ogle County assistance programs for assistance. Whether homeless, hungry, or needing medical care, there are resources for you.
JoeBrown wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2015 5:58 am I don't know if there is anything you can do for us, or a direction you can point us in, but it sure would be nice to know we will not have to live like this (being homeless) forever. Any assistance you can provide us with to make up the difference in the garnishment would be so very much appreciated. We need a new home to live in.