Only working part-time

Find how to get help with rent
Julia
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Only working part-time

Post by Julia »

Hi, I am currently a single mother. I have a 1 year old daughter. Her father does work and I was 2 months pregnant. It has been very hard and I can't provide for my daughter like how I want to. I work at McDonalds and I don't make enough. I don't have as many hours and days that I need. I was wondering about any resources as far as housing assistance and as much resource information as I can get. You can contact me. I am struggling to make ends meets.
SonyaS

Re: Only working part-time

Post by SonyaS »

I HAVE TRIED ALL THE RESOURCES THAT YOU SENT REGARDING RENT. THEY DON'T HAVE FUNDS AND TODAY THEY HAD SOMETHING. BUT THE WAY MY JOB WORKS I MISS A DAY I DON'T GET PAID, SO IT IS ONLY REALLY PART TIME. IS THERE ANYTHING ELSE OR ANYONE THAT COULD PLEASE HELP US? I'M IN NEED SO BAD THAT I'M SLEEPING ON A MAT ON THE FLOOR. I DON'T WANT MONEY JUST A PLACE I COULD CALL HOME....PLEASE IF THERE IS ANYBODY OUT THERE THAT COULD HELP US, PLEASE HELP.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Only working part-time

Post by Admin »

Yes, many of the Mobile rent programs do have limited funding. Maybe you need a full time job in addition to the part time one too....that will provide more consistent income so you do not fall behind in the future on your housing needs. Then you will have that permanent home you desire.