Workers compensation ended unexpectedly

Find how to get help with rent
AIGDirect
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Workers compensation ended unexpectedly

Post by AIGDirect »

I was receiving workers compensation. The adjuster called me yesterday and said the check I received 03/15/15 was the last. I have two kids and I am suppose to move at the end of the month. I was going to use the last two checks I was going to receive this month to pay deposit and first month rent.
Now without any notice I will not get them and I need help with the deposit and the rent so I can move. I only have 7 days to do all of this. I already gave my notice in the place I’m at now as it is to expensive at $1100 and the new place is $780. Can you please help?
DeeDee

Re: Workers compensation ended unexpectedly

Post by DeeDee »

To whom it may concerns,
I am requesting some assistance with my rent. I am working but it's only a part time job and I was working 25 to 30 hours a week, but after June 9, 2019, the hours will be reduced to 10 to 15 hours a week and my past workers compensation ended too. I'm on the Section 8 Waiting list but it will be waiting another year to up to 3 more years to wait. My hours will go back after August 29, 2016, because that this when school is back section in Stokes County, NC. Please, I beg of you agency to help with some resource for help for my rent. I wouldn't like to homeless, because I don't have anywhere to go. Plus, the HUD doesn't care if I'm homeless or not.
Cara

Re: Workers compensation ended unexpectedly

Post by Cara »

Hi, I got to school here in Kalamazoo and I am behind on rent and I really need help. I had fallen behind because my mom has cancer and have recently has a stroke and her insurance and workers compensation doesn't cover most of her medicine so whatever I had I sent for her and I ended up falling behind. I have no one else to really take care of my mom but I so I had to do whatever was possible but now I’m behind $500 in rent. Please if you could bless me with help it would be greatly appreciated.