Candy
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Resources for fiancé facing eviction

Post by Candy »

Good afternoon,
My fiancé and I are facing an eviction. My fiancé recently got injured on a
job and is waiting on work men's comp. I and he are waiting for our unemployment benefits to come
in and we don't have the resources to pay our rent for this month. I was seeing what around Broward
County Florida programs are out there to help us. Please feel free to contact me and
please let me know what you can do to help.
Thank you.
Batman

Re: Resources for fiancé facing eviction

Post by Batman »

I need help with my rent which is $300.00 dollars a month. I am behind $250.00 and headed towards the first. I have a job interview on the first but, I really need help. I have one little girl and she is not with me at the time and I have to show the courts I am stable, I promise I am pushing I just need help. My fiancé also just started a new job. I will give you my landlord’s phone numbers also to back me up.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Resources for fiancé facing eviction

Post by Admin »

We can direct you to resources in Broward County for emergency rent or eviction help. It can take weeks for unemployment to be approved, so you will need help for a significant period of time. So what we can do for you is to direct you agencies in Broward County for rent help, but you need to call them to apply.