Funds to pay for our extended stay hotel

Find how to get help with rent
Mueller
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Funds to pay for our extended stay hotel

Post by Mueller »

I am working and renting from a extended stay place. I moved to get closer to my job. My credit is not all that great so it is hard for me to find somewhere in Chattanooga to rent. I have to pay every two weeks here where I live and it takes over 3/4 of my paycheck. I need some rent assistance to help me get back on my feet and find somewhere else to live within my means. Thank you for any help or assistance I can get.
JetSkier

Re: Funds to pay for our extended stay hotel

Post by JetSkier »

Hello, I am writing to see if I could get some assistance for myself and family.
As of October 30 I have to move from the place that I'm currently staying I will not have anywhere to go but to stay into a hotel until section 8 schedule me an appointment to come into the office to pick up a voucher packets.
I'm unsure if I could get any people where I can have assistance with staying in a hotel and assistance with help with a deposit for a place for myself and kids. Do no have any family or friends that I can turn to. Every one I do contact seems to turn me away with there's nothing that can be down. I have contacted 211 and was told that I would be place on a waiting list for a homeless shelter.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Section 8 can take months to apply and get approved too. So you can be waiting a long time for that packet, and may need the hotel for weeks as well. We do your family turn you away? That is maybe a more serious issue. But getting vouchers for hotel stays is very rare. Even when they operate, they may only pay for a night or two. Not much longer than that. Maybe try moving to a shelter, but until then find details on the vouchers. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... chers.html
Survivor

Post by Survivor »

Relocated here from Florida staying in a extended Day Hotel and looking for a place before school starts for my three children and need assistance with the security deposit. I came here hoping to start work. I did this from all the previous promises before I came here to better myself and my children.
I did not start work right away and most of my funds are out. I pay 200 a week for the room, and I don't start work until May 5th. Please if you know of anyone that may can help me out on this it will be greatly appreciated. Thank you and God Bless.