Weekly rent

Find how to get help with rent
Dirkn
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Weekly rent

Post by Dirkn »

I am pregnant and I have a 5 year old little girl. We currently live in a hotel and I work part time. Me being sick every morning is prohibiting me from making the hours I need to pay my weekly rent of $248.04. I currently do not have Medicaid but am going to apply on Monday 7/21/2015. My daughter is currently enrolled in the elementary school near our hotel. I just need help with partial payment of my weekly rent. We would greatly appreciate any assistance you could provide.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Weekly rent

Post by Admin »

Well, not sure if any of the agencies we have listed help with weekly rent, but you can call around. That cost of $248 is also very high, as that is almost $1000 per month. You need to look into a more affordable housing, and non-profits can offer assist. But call around and see what you can find, and click here rent programs.
G Hucker

Post by G Hucker »

I am a working single Mother with three college Kids, I just need help with this month’s rent and this will put me back on track with all my bills. At this moment My Land lord told me if I don't have $1,175 by the 12/15/2015 weekly rent date, he will move forward with eviction.
I have been living in this apartment for 5 years, within 2 years I have been separated from my husband and now I am facing extreme difficulties, however with a financial boost of 1 month rent will set me back in good standing financially. I am willing to except a loan but no one can help at this time. Please find assistance for Me. Thank You.
TheSmiths

Post by TheSmiths »

I am in an apartment that rents to me by the week. I recently had a bad auto accident, and lost my job due to being in hospital for so long. Things were getting really bad prior to even that. I will be receiving money from my parent’s estate in next few weeks and hopefully, be back on my feet. However, I have no family at all. Few friends unable to help in any way. I need rent money for this temporary situation immediately. I have nothing at all in money. Need to pay tomorrow. Please help. I would be so grateful.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Well we are not sure about the weekly rental concept, but there are programs you can try for help. The goal is to stop evictions and maybe they can help you since you had an accident and will soon be working again. Look here for help paying your rent before being evicted.
TheSmiths wrote: Sun Apr 17, 2016 5:38 am I am in an apartment that rents to me by the week. I recently had a bad auto accident, and lost my job due to being in hospital for so long. Things were getting really bad prior to even that. I will be receiving money from my parent’s estate in next few weeks and hopefully, be back on my feet. However, I have no family at all. Few friends unable to help in any way. I need rent money for this temporary situation immediately. I have nothing at all in money. Need to pay tomorrow. Please help. I would be so grateful.