Former asylum seeker and new to the US

Find how to get help with rent
Tairod
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Former asylum seeker and new to the US

Post by Tairod »

Hello. I am a single mother and I have blood clot now so the doctor told me I can't work for 6 month so I
need help to pay my rent. It's 775 hundred dollars, and I have approved asylum case from a year ago. I
am from Egypt I live now at Bonneville Pittsburgh and I can't pay my rent for 6 month. I need help. Thank
you and God bless you.
Couric12
anti spam: Blue

Re: Former asylum seeker and new to the US

Post by Couric12 »

Me and my 14 year old child escaped from Bangladesh on 21st August 2015 and came to NY, USA due to life threat from a Muslim fundamental political group. Being a women who worked in the field of Garments, it was difficult to work smoothly.
After coming to USA I did not get any job due to no helping person to take care of my son. Right now I am totally empty. I need help financially to rent a house where I am not able to pay my August 2015 rent. Human Rights First Organization took my case for Asylum application but I am not able to give a shelter and food to my Son from September. He is also not going to school. I need Emergency financial support or a permanent housing support to have a place to stay and send me son back to school.
Dustin

Re: Former asylum seeker and new to the US

Post by Dustin »

To Whom It May Concern
Good morning. I hope you are enjoying the Easter holiday and the weekend as well.
I wanted to let you know that I am a person who is seeking asylum and have the permit to stay legally in the US.
I have been more than a year here. I attended ESOL classes, and just finished GED last week. I also took CNA and Med Tech courses.
I am applying now for part time jobs on weekends.
I am still attending full time courses Monday till Friday 8-4.
I can't handle medical (I was refused to be accepted at a school program because I am not vaccine), schooling tuitions, transportation fuel to school, food, and rent expenses at the same time.
Your help would make me feel more safe and secured.
Thank you so much.