My partner left me and now I am in need of housing

Find how to get help with rent
Alliedc
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

My partner left me and now I am in need of housing

Post by Alliedc »

I am a 30 year old that basically moved from Brownsville Texas over here four months ago with my 2 year relationship partner but guess we couldn’t make it together out here. So I am basically on my own out here and I am in my second week of working. I am homeless staying here and there as well I don’t have a car. I need assistance for housing. If you can help me please contact me on my email. Thank You.
Rachel

Re: My partner left me and now I am in need of housing

Post by Rachel »

Hello, I was looking for some type of assistance available for housing needs?!! My current living situation is not ideal, and the relatives I was staying with are forcing to put me out and my partner left me. I really don't have a lot of money saved up nor do I have a place where I could crash for a few day.
I was hoping you could get me some resources and info on housing!! I do work and can pay anywhere between $550-600 a month, I was hoping I could find a reduced rent apartment. Please let me know what you could do to help with my partner now gone, any and all suggestions are welcomed!!!!
Buffalo
anti spam: Blue

Re: My partner left me and now I am in need of housing

Post by Buffalo »

Hello, I’m writing to you with hopes of getting assistance or help as my partner left. I’ve called and asked so many other resources and ran out of options for housing. My husband and I both work we just started our new jobs but due to when we got paid we couldn’t pay our rent. We have a 17 year old son who still attends school it’s just the three of us. I’ve called everyone and no one has funds. I am supposed to be out of here tomorrow.