Need to leave my trailer due to infestation

Find how to get help with rent
Doglover12
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Need to leave my trailer due to infestation

Post by Doglover12 »

Well I’m disabled and only receive my SSI every month of 720. I live in a mobile home. I pay my lot space of 375 per month but I need help to pay a rent in an apartment because my trailer is no longer livable. I have no AC, my water heater broke, my refrigerator is not working,I have a leak a water leak, & to top it of some rats made a lot of holes in my room. They are in the kitchen & throughout my trailer & there coming inside in the night & its just so frustrating that I can't do nothing because I can't work.
I’m disabled, unable to work & have 3 children that are having health issue because of all the bad things in our trailer. Oh I also have an infestation of cockroaches too so its pretty much not healthy to live here anymore but with my low income I just can't afford to pay a rent anywhere else. I’m really desperate. Please help to pay for the remaining balance to move to a better and cleaner apartment. Please very much appreciated for your help. May God Bless you.
Selectquote
anti spam: Blue

Re: Need to leave my trailer due to infestation

Post by Selectquote »

I am in a very serious need for help finding as well as the money to move into a trailer to live for not only myself but my 15 year old daughter as well. We were recently kicked out of the place we were living as we complained about infestation and now have resorted to staying in a motel and they keep changing the rates on me to where I have no money to pay for another night’s stay. We then have no where I need HELP can you please HELP US.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Need to leave my trailer due to infestation

Post by Admin »

Maybe one of the short term, transitional type housing programs would work for you. There are many to choose from. Some are run by the Salvation Army, other places like Catholic Charities. They can give you a place to stay while you save up money for a place. Find transitional housing programs.