A shelter in New Jersey to sleep

Find how to get help with rent
Spot Smith
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

A shelter in New Jersey to sleep

Post by Spot Smith »

Hi, I’m from Puerto Rico. I'll go to Elizabeth NJ to look for a job and opportunities. I had a wife and a 2 years girl. They are going to stay here in Puerto Rico in my mother in law house until I find a job and an apartment to rent. She is doing this because we loss our house and ours jobs in Puerto Rico. Meanwhile I’ll need a shelter to sleep because at day time I'm gone to spend my time looking for a job. Please contact me.
Preta1

Re: A shelter in New Jersey to sleep

Post by Preta1 »

Hi my name is Holly I need help. I stay with my brother and sister and I have a 13 year old daughter. I and my sister suffer from seizures. And I am bipolar and suffer from very high anxiety. We have been living out of our van for a while now. My brother takes care of me and my sister so we really need help in getting into a place in Camden or getting help with a motel.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: A shelter in New Jersey to sleep

Post by Admin »

There are resources listed for nearby Hudson County. Also, try some of the shelters for the disabled.
If you are living in a van, that is concerning. As the weather will be getting cold soon. So try one of the shelters or transitional homes, and some may take kids (like your 13 year old). Read more.

Preta1 wrote:Hi my name is Holly I need help. I stay with my brother and sister and I have a 13 year old daughter. I and my sister suffer from seizures. And I am bipolar and suffer from very high anxiety. We have been living out of our van for a while now. My brother takes care of me and my sister so we really need help in getting into a place in Camden or getting help with a motel.