Money to pay for hotel room and on disability

Find how to get help with rent
Flipit
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Money to pay for hotel room and on disability

Post by Flipit »

I am struggling on living on disability. I only make 575 a month and just lost my apartment and car is about to breakdown and it has a bad alternator. I now have to stay in a hotel which is 175 a week and I ran out of food and don’t have the money to pay for this week. I am scared and need help. I stay in the Blue Water hotel in Michigan. Can you help me or direct me to a church. I am in need of emergency help please.
Wroclaw
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Re: Money to pay for hotel room and on disability

Post by Wroclaw »

My car just recently broke down which held me back from working so I just got evicted. I have been working still and staying in a hotel but recently lost money at work due to a hotel having bed bugs. I can't go back to work unless I pay them 65 dollars. I was wondering if there was any way I could get help paying for a hotel room for 1 week so I can catch up at work and be able to save some money this week.
I never saw myself in this situation and now it's extra harder on me to work and save money. I am attending college in August and just need an extra push. I hate asking for help but I am letting my pride down to ask for this. I am 23 years old with a minor disability, but have no family out here and I slept on a bench for 2 nights. It's very depressing and causes me to feel negative thoughts that I don't want to have. Please if there is anything give me a call.