Need help with my rent...

Find how to get help with rent
HokkaidoWolf
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Need help with my rent...

Post by HokkaidoWolf »

Hello everyone! I have a problem I am on SSI and I had a money order for my rent but it got stolen. So now I can't pay my rent for this month. Is there any program or assistance that can help me? I live in Newark, NJ. Thanks for the help!
sasolis

Re: Need help with my rent...

Post by sasolis »

If you have the money order receipt funds can be reclaimed, just takes time.
HokkaidoWolf

Post by HokkaidoWolf »

No, I don't have the receipt. Is there any other options?
Lateefah

Post by Lateefah »

We need help with rent this month and next month as well. My roommate’s paycheck won't be here until next week and we had until the 5th to pay rent, it is now the 8th. And yesterday, we received a 3 day notice to pay or vacate. We don't have any money right now whatsoever and I have two little boys. Please help us with rent, we have 2 days to do so or we have to leave.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

If your mom is getting a paycheck, why exactly do you need help with next months rent too? Someone doesn't add up here and sounds "fishy". So be prepared to answer these questions when applying for rent help in the Thurston County region. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... stanc.html
Lateefah wrote:We need help with rent this month and next month as well. My roommate’s paycheck won't be here until next week and we had until the 5th to pay rent, it is now the 8th. And yesterday, we received a 3 day notice to pay or vacate. We don't have any money right now whatsoever and I have two little boys. Please help us with rent, we have 2 days to do so or we have to leave.