Two bedroom apartment

Find how to get help with rent
D14
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Two bedroom apartment

Post by D14 »

I am currently looking for a two bedroom section 8 apartment to be moved into by July 30, 2015. I do not have any funds for a deposit for which ever apartment I find. Just today I received a disconnect notice for my electric bill. I have two small daughters in the home myself and can not afford to have my lights turned off at this moment. I also return to school this Wednesday to finish my degree in criminal justice. So I will be needing my lights for multiply reasons; so PLEASE respond with HELP as soon as possible! Thank you!
Lorde
anti spam: Blue

Re: Two bedroom apartment

Post by Lorde »

Hello, I would like some information and help with assisting me in finding a 2 bedroom apartment for my son and I. I'm a single mother who doesn't have financial help from my parent and the father of my child. My son is 6, if you could please take the time out to read and answer my email I would greatly appreciate it. I hope to hear from you soon.
G Hucker

Post by G Hucker »

I would like to know if I can get help paying my rent & deposit. I rent a room but it's too small for my family of 3 and we need to find something bigger for us, like a two bedroom. I need a space to cook and put my baby’s things in. Like a room or something for her to have her own space. My husband works full time but hardly makes enough for all our needs. I am unemployed do to work injury. If someone can help please. I hope to hear from you soon.
Wedocare

Post by Wedocare »

Yes, My mom passed and me and my sister are raising our brother. He is 12 and I had to get us a two bedroom apartment and I have the deposit and rent but the landlord is keeping the electric on until Tuesday of this coming up week and we have to have 125 for the deposit and I don't have it. I am worried and we are doing all we can. We live in Jonesboro Arkansas and in work, so we are doing are best. Please help.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

We have a list of charities, financial aid, and other programs in Craighead County. They will cover Jonesboro too. Find them here.
https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... ce_pr.html
Maybe they can help you do your best.
Wedocare wrote:We live in Jonesboro Arkansas and in work, so we are doing are best. Please help.