Going through a divorce

Find how to get help with rent
Olay
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Going through a divorce

Post by Olay »

I received a 3 day notice from my landlord for rental arrears. I am in the middle of a divorce with a child custody case...my savings have been depleted and I just started a new job. For these reasons I fell behind 3 months in rent...I have a 4 year old that I am fighting to keep because his father wants to take him away from me. I went to the HRA office with the notice & they told me I have to go to court and get an eviction notice before. They will think about assisting me & I was told even with the eviction notice I may not get the assistance I need...I have nowhere else to go...feeling defeated & scared. Any advise please.
Johny tab
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Going through a divorce

Post by Johny tab »

To who may concern,
I am requesting rent assistance to avoid the incoming EVICTION that the Sherriff of the Chesapeake City in the state of Virginia has been set for Tuesday November 18, 2015 at 10:00 a.m. eastern standard time. I need this assistance as soon as possible, I am a disabled veteran with a 7 years old son. I am going to be divorced too. If this eviction occur I will have no place to go.
The total amount of this eviction is $1,037.00, I have only with me $500.00 due to the divorce. I just need from you or any source $537.00 to paid this debt and avoid losing my home. I you have any question may contact me or my landlord manager to confirm this situation or eviction, please field free to contact us. I hope heard from you soon since I have no time left. Thank you