Housing for just one month

Find how to get help with rent
Tairod
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Housing for just one month

Post by Tairod »

I help run the local Thrift Store. I love my job but my family will be relocated at the end of August. We have notice to our landlord and will move out at the end of this month. My family member will be attending Recruiting School in San Diego and I would like to continue working the month of August before we leave. I need every penny I earn, especially now having to relocate somewhere in the US and start looking for a job there. Can anyone help me find cheap housing for the month of August?
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Housing for just one month

Post by Admin »

You sound like a perfect fit for what is known as transitional housing. There are many short term housing units in San Diego. Now they may charge you a little money for rent, it will be much more affordable than an alternative in southern California. As it is pricey there! Also tell them you worked at a thrift store, helped the poor, etc. as that may help them approve you. Read more San Diego transitional housing.
Tairod wrote:I help run the local Thrift Store. I love my job but my family will be relocated at the end of August. We have notice to our landlord and will move out at the end of this month. My family member will be attending Recruiting School in San Diego and I would like to continue working the month of August before we leave. I need every penny I earn, especially now having to relocate somewhere in the US and start looking for a job there.