No longer afford our home

Find how to get help with rent
HollyJ
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

No longer afford our home

Post by HollyJ »

We are renting from church and the house is so old and there a lot of issues in the home that are not getting fix and we been living her for 4 years. We have four kids and house getting to small and the house is so old that its getting to the point where its not that best for are kids to live her anymore plus. I’m with child.
But we need help getting a place because we don’t have the best credit and we always have hard time getting approved for a place and we are low income and don’t have the money to get a cheaper place and better home or apartment. Please can you help us or give us advice what we can due. Thanks for your time and I hope to hear from you soon.
Sam Thanker

Re: No longer afford our home

Post by Sam Thanker »

I wanted to know about the help with back rental assistance. I live in Paterson NJ and I went to social services for help with back rent but they denied me because I didn't have a court summons from the landlord ...the landlord already giving me to noticed for back rent for 2 months now all together is $2400. I can't afford that amount.
I just recently found a job but unable to catch up with this amount because I just started. I have 5 kids living with me and don't know where else to turn too. Please can you help me or point me to the right direction where I can get help? Thank you for your time. I'm just really trying to prevent me and my family being in the streets again.
Martina Deb

Re: No longer afford our home

Post by Martina Deb »

Hello, My name is Tracy. I have a family of 5 and with the holiday season, we are unable to come up with all of our rent for our home. We can no longer afford our home. We are $1,000 short for this month due to hours that were lost due to the holidays. We live in Vallejo CA and we were wondering if there is any way we can possibly get help with paying the rent for our home that we owe so that we don’t get evicted.
We have two children one is 6 years old and one is 10. My husband and I are also taking care of his elderly aunt. We are hoping there is a way that we can get some kind of help to get back on our feet. If we can get help finding someone to help our family we would definitely appreciate it.