Getting into an apartment

Find how to get help with rent
Spinella
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Getting into an apartment

Post by Spinella »

Hello, I am looking for assistance to get an apartment. I am working full time and looking for a second job, but I haven't been able to save enough for a first month’s rent and a security deposit. Once I am in a place, I will be able to pay the rent. It’s just getting in is the problem.
My checks are getting garnished for child support and I have to pay rent here, at my friend’s house. This is why I am unable to get this much money saved. I am trying to get my life put back together so that I can regain custody of my son. Having my own place is the first step. If there is any way that you could help, that would be greatly appreciated.
Igotthis

Re: Getting into an apartment

Post by Igotthis »

I’ve went to my childcare orientation which provided me information to get my childcare going. I need help with getting apartment assistance and that would be helpful because I can't turn in my paperwork if I don't have a location. The step after that’s completed 2-3 weeks it takes to hear back from them and the state is going to have to do a apartment in section 8. I need help with any assistance that can help build my home daycare just right.
Gamrakein

Post by Gamrakein »

I am trying to move from the house I live in into a new apartment, it is in bad shape, leaking water in cellar from outside, roof about to collapse. I’m trying to move and have a limited income. I get partial disability and a small amount of SSI. I have been trying to find a house or even apartment with my income and having no luck. My doctors are in area and hard to find somewhere I can pay rent plus utilities. I need help with paying rent. I have no one to turn to help me.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

There are some government programs to help get an apartment. Try them for support. They can be HUD programs, homeless prevention, and many others. But add them to your list of places to apply at.