Dialysis patient

Find how to get help with rent
Kevin L
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Dialysis patient

Post by Kevin L »

I am inquiring about rental assistance as I am currently unable to work as I am going to be going on dialysis in the next 3-4 weeks. I am currently receiving only $449 a month form the state for my 10 year old child and my self. I also have my 22 year old daughter living with me and she is currently not getting enough hours at work. We are having a difficult time getting enough money together to pay the rent or the utilities and I was wondering if I might qualify for any programs. I am trying to do me best not to be evicted or having to move at the moment. Thank you for all your help in advance.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Dialysis patient

Post by Admin »

The state of West Virginia does offer support for the disabled, and dialysis should qualify you. Or you can also look into short term disability with your employer, as this will usually pay a portion of your income and you can use that money for your rent. Also, can your daughter get another job (somewhere else) to increase her income? As far as those resources we mentioned, they are here. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... grams.html
MrWilliams

Post by MrWilliams »

I am in need of security deposit assistance to get into a house in Galion, Ohio. I had to move to Trenton Ohio from there due to a family emergency in March as one member was Dialysis, and have literally had massive hives since we moved. The home is still empty and we'd like to move back.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Maybe the Hearld Community Action Agency can assist you. Whether it is a disability application, maybe some grants for the bills you have, or other support, the non-profit may be an option.
Donovan Edwards

Post by Donovan Edwards »

My boyfriend and I are in our mid 50's. He is a low income patient going through dialysis. We are both disabled. My boyfriend has been dialysis with hepatic encephalopathy and we need stuff for our basic needs, like free food or or transportation to the appointments He's on the transplant list with Piedmont transplant hospital in Atlanta.
We have been evicted and utilities turned off. We need free clothes and money to pay the bills. We got electricity put in our name, but water company refuses.
This is not sanitary for Shaun. We haven't had COVID vaccine. His immune system is extremely low. So we can't go to a homeless shelter.
I've contacted every organization I can think of for help. Would love a free hotel voucher. Can you please help? Every one else has turned us down.
Thank you & God Bless