Deposit to get away from an abusive husband

Find how to get help with rent
Hendrick
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Deposit to get away from an abusive husband

Post by Hendrick »

I am moving to Bend for job relocation in 2 weeks. I recently told husband I wanted a divorce. We have a home together but I have not yet moved in. He is verbally abusing me and mentally. I cannot live there with him for fear. I need to come up with a deposit for an apartment or home. We are on a month to month lease. He says just move in for 3 months to save money. I feel this is dangerous for me and I cannot live with emotional abuse every day.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Deposit to get away from an abusive husband

Post by Admin »

Victims of domestic violence may often get an applications for a security deposit fast tracked. But they may want the person to move into some form of transitional housing first. If you are working, that will also help in the process. Call around to the agencies we have listed that may be able to assist with security deposits.
Bregt

Re: Deposit to get away from an abusive husband

Post by Bregt »

I'm in need of help. I got fired a couples times this month but finally got a steady job but in that time I recently had to move to a different apartment to get away from abuse. I need a place that is in my price range but to having bad credit I had to pay a deposit of 535. All the money went to that but now we are told we need SRP before we move in. We need help just to get us by for the time being.
I have a son and a baby on the way and I'm in need of help from abusive situation. If you can help me or direct me to a place that can help I would greatly appreciate it.