My new landlord is causing difficulties

Find how to get help with rent
Kimmel
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

My new landlord is causing difficulties

Post by Kimmel »

I am paid on the 5th and the 25th of each month. The building I have lived in for the last 8 years was recently bought. My Previous landlord allowed me to pay the rent in half on the 5th and the 25th but my new landlord is not honoring the agreement. I need assistance with my June rent so I don't get placed in court for eviction.
If I cant get help with June I cant start paying my rent on the 5th of each month when I’m paid even thought that is still late its not as late as the 25 and I wont lose my place. I am the mother of 3. Please help me. I am desperate. I have run out of options this was so unexpected.
Kindle

Re: My new landlord is causing difficulties

Post by Kindle »

I am being evicted by my landlord, who is new to the property. I am not able to pay rent due low income. And I'm in between jobs. My need would be I help to pay my rent for 2 months. My landlord want me to ASAP. And I still owe her rent from previous months. I don't know what to do. And I'm scared to be homeless.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: My new landlord is causing difficulties

Post by Admin »

If you are in between jobs, then it will be hard to sustain the housing. But 2 months of rent help is a lot to ask when unemployed. Find other rent help programs in Prince William.
Kindle wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2015 7:07 am I am being evicted by my landlord, who is new to the property. I am not able to pay rent due low income. And I'm in between jobs. My need would be I help to pay my rent for 2 months. My landlord want me to ASAP. And I still owe her rent from previous months. I don't know what to do. And I'm scared to be homeless.