Structured living facility

Find how to get help with rent
Britney
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Structured living facility

Post by Britney »

My daughter is pretty much homeless, she jumps house to house to live. She has no job, she is bipolar, has learning disabilities, is on medicine, and I am not sure where to go or who to talk to about getting her housing and the proper help that she needs to live on her own.
If you could please get back to me, I would greatly appreciate it. I don’t know if you have apartments in Pennsylvania that have curfews, but if you do something with structure is what she needs in her life. I don’t know where else to turn.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Structured living facility

Post by Admin »

There is supportive housing in Massachusetts that maybe your daughter can look into. There are units for singles with a mental challenge and others. Usually the tenant will need to pay some money for their rent, but the housing will come with care workers, counseling, living skills and other support. Find information on help for the disabled in Massachusetts.
Rella

Post by Rella »

I'm trying to move into a new Apartment in a structured living area. The apartment is asking for 1600 which is the $800 deposit and first month’s rent. I tried asking my old apartment if I could stay a little longer and they said they couldn't help because they have already rented out my apartment so I will have to be out by June 30.
If I can't come up with the 1600 I will be homeless. I do have 250 to go toward the 1600 but I don't have the rest. I have asked many friends and families but I haven't gotten a reply.
GloryOne

Post by GloryOne »

Hi There My name is John and I live in Worcester Massachusetts.Due to unforeseen circumstances, I am now looking for a place to stay in a structured living facility.
I have a fixed monthly disability income.Would you be able to direct me or provide the criteria or documents that I may need to receive either financial assistance (security deposit) or guidance in finding a place to stay.
Thank you.