Find how to get help with rent
Doler
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Short term housing for a new job I can move to

Post by Doler »

To whom it may be of interest,
I am 42 years old single parent living in Houston, TX. I have been living with my mother and seeking employment and to no success. I recently received a call from an agency that is interested in hiring me the company is located in Austin, Texas. You cannot not imagine how excited I am but I need shelter for the time being (at least 30 to 45 days). I have two children, 1 is grown living in Dallas and on there own but I still have one that is 12 and he is GOING TO GRADUATE AT FROM HIGH SCHOOL. I tell him that every time he thinks I forget, like his other three siblings I want to keep him safe, smart and independent. I need, want and desire to do and be better for my children. Please help me I need your help.
I want to work this job but I need a shelter home, women shelters or motel, someplace to stay for 30 to 45 days just long enough to save and move into a place of my own. If I have to pay it back I will not a problem I just need a chance you know? I want to work and have a little breathing room (not worried about where we will be staying temporary). I need to save a little and get an apartment for my son and I. If you know of a church or organization that has room for two please get back with us as soon as possible.
MacroPed191
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Short term housing for a new job I can move to

Post by MacroPed191 »

Hello
To whom it may concern.
I've never done this before so I'm not sure how to go about in asking but I'm in need with rental assistance for short term housing I will be living into for a new job. I have some of my rent money and was hoping to have some work to get the rest of the rent but the lady I help with cleaning apartments has no work for me and I'm really desperate. Please help I have no idea where to turn to for help. Like I said I've never done this before.
Thank you.