Pregnant DV survivor needs housing

Find how to get help with rent
Travolta
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Pregnant DV survivor needs housing

Post by Travolta »

I have two kids and pregnant. I am expecting my third is less then two months. I just found out two weeks ago I'm 7 months. I just moved here and I'm a Domestic Project Safe Victim and was relocated do to my protections and kids.
I'm trying to get help with housing and anything for my unborn child which took me by surprise because I was diagnosed with Multiple Esclorosis and that's the reason seven months later they realized an I realized I was pregnant. Do to my treatment I can't feel it because my medication of my condition but God has his reasons. I just relocated and need help with housing and my baby coming in about two months. Please can you help me and my family. Please call or email. If I contact the habitat of humanity I am do that.
Arthura
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Re: Pregnant DV survivor needs housing

Post by Arthura »

I need a place to live or some kind of help to pay the rent right now. I'm living with my son but he got a new baby and they need more room. I am fleeing from violence from my husband. The last four years have been very difficult for me to get a steady job and earn enough money to pay rent and meet all expenses. Currently I have 62 years. I would appreciate any information on organizations or places I can go to apply for housing assistance.